Our Home Staging Services Include:
Home Staging Services:
We can work with your or your Realtor to discuss the style of your home, the
number of rooms to be staged, your budget and timing. We then schedule a
walkthrough at the property and take photos and measurements for each room
to be staged. A proposal and is sent detailing the costs, scope and terms of working together.
Why work with Space Reimagined to Stage your Home?
- Creative and unique style, hand picking furniture and accessories that match your home
- Working in partnership with ‘Livible Inc’ to ensure professional movers deliver and place furniture
- Competitive pricing and reduced rates for furniture rental that exceeds 31 days
- Responsive, fun and collaborative approach
What We Do:
- Walk -through of the property to review style, layout and rooms to be staged
- Send contract and pricing for review
- Set date for furniture installation on a day that suits your schedule (Mon-Sat)
- 31 days of furniture rental. If you need to extend your rental agreement, there is a reduced flat fee of $25 per day.
- Furniture collection on a day of your choice.
Home Staging Fees:
All fees are based on the size of your home and the number of rooms to be staged.
The starting price for an average size home at 1200 sq. ft. is $1,850. This includes
furniture and accessories for a living room, dining room, master bedroom, kitchen
“Staging your Home to Sell Fast and for a Premium Price”
Putting a vacant home or rental on the market is stressful, especially if you live out of town and managing it from afar. Or you may have inherited a home and have no desire to keep it. Getting your home ready to appeal to multiple buyers is key. But how do you create a space that’s appealing? More importantly, how do you create a space that appeals to online buyers? 95% of buyers are now internet savvy and will search on the web before contacting a realtor. Only 10% of these buyers can visualize the potential of a home. So bringing your home to life in pictures and online is as essential.
You may have already listed your home and you’re feeling frustrated that you haven’t had many showings. Worse still, it’s been sitting on the market and your realtor suggests you drop the price by $5,000, $10,000 or more. Don’t succumb to this before considering a home staging consultation.
Home Staging Statistics from National Association of Realtors Report 2017
“Almost 29% of Seller’s Agents believe a staged home increased the value by 6-20%”
“over 77% of home buyers can visualize the property as their future home if it’s staged”
“40% of buyers are more willing to walk through a home they saw online when it’s staged”